Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello! My name is Miguel and this my site. I did this informative website as a task with Creative Writing, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Development course. If you would like to hire me, look for the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal Resume, with some samples of sites and content material I've made before.

Credentials
Graduated with distinction from APU
8 years of article writing experience (in particular for Online customers)
4 years of website creation experience.
Competent, self-motivated worker with a taste for particulars.

Employment Experience.
Creative Writing,2008 - Present
Team Leader
In charge of choosing a international team of writers to accommodate a advanced list of advanced goals and objectives.
- Make new records for production, raising production by 30% all over the globe
- Correctly operated consistent logs of project distribution
- Handled QA for international generation over a sizable team of writers

Self-employed Wordpress Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Indonesian
Superior proficiency utilizing various choice of office software

Samples of my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment